- Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Products Liability & Mass Tort Litigation
Dino Haloulos is a partner in McCullough Ginsberg Montano & Partners New York office. His practice is focused on providing comprehensive and practical results in complex commercial litigation. Dino represents clients on a broad range of litigation matters involving product liability, intellectual property including copyright and trademark cases, and business counseling on all aspects of litigation, mergers and acquisitions and employment law matters. He delivers industry-specific legal advice tailored to his clients’ needs.
During the course of his career, Dino has handled business acquisitions, commercial and intellectual property disputes, personal injury claims and medical malpractice litigation. He has experience in federal and state courts, international arbitration under the ICC and domestic arbitration in AAA. He is responsible for defending hundreds of products liability cases in New York and nationwide.
Prior to joining the firm, Dino was a senior associate with a large New York City law firm practicing in all phases of commercial litigation and products liability defense.
Significant Recent Engagements
- Selected as national copyright and trademark enforcement counsel for a multinational fortune 500 company. Numerous successful federal court actions to enforce their authorized dealership program.
- State of New York
- Eastern, Southern and Northern Districts of New York
Professional and Civic Affiliations
New York State Bar Association
New York County Lawyers Association
Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts
Returned Peace Corps Volunteers
- Models of Resolution: Three Approaches to Mediation, ADR Choices, Volume 9, Issue 2, August 3, 2011
- Less is More vs. More is More: Practical Considerations of Cross-Border E-Discovery, ALI-ABA, The Practical Litigator Magazine, Fall 2010
- Doctors Without Borders: Expert Testimony in Mass Tort Actions and the Efficacy of Daubert, Toxic Torts and Environmental Law Journal, Winter 2006
- Arizona State University, B.S.
- Arizona State University School of Law, J.D.