Jason L. Schmolze
Toxic Tort / Hazardous Substances Litigation
Commercial and Residential Landlord/Tenant
Premises and General Liability
Tel: 646-747-6890 | Fax: 646-349-2217 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Schmolze has extensive litigation experience at the state and federal level in a wide range of practice areas including toxic tort/hazardous substances, commercial and residential landlord/tenant, products and premises liability, construction defect, insurance coverage, commercial, employment, workers compensation, contracts, personal injury and appellate matters.
Prior to joining McCullough, Ginsberg, Montano & Partners LLP, Mr. Schmolze served as the director of his former firmís multi-family real estate/property management division. Mr. Schmolze is a litigator whose career has taught him the importance of strong litigation strategic planning with a focus on client needs, whether that client is a large corporate entity or a small business.
- Represented and obtained numerous dismissals and favorable settlements for asbestos defendants including manufacturers, suppliers, contractors and premises owners.
- Assists on the National Counsel Team overseeing thousands of matters in the MDL and asbestos litigation.
- Represents property management companies providing advisory and litigation assistance concerning commercial and residential landlord/tenant issues in an efficient, cost effective manner.
- Achieved numerous dismissals, favorable settlements and arbitration results for numerous defendants including liability insurance carriers, corporations and public entities.
- Prepared and argued successful appellate briefs before the Appellate Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey.
- Prepared successful brief involving a multi-million dollar complex insurance coverage dispute before the United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit.
- Defended property development/construction company in a multi-million dollar complex litigation matter involving construction defect, products liability and consumer fraud claims.
Gulf Insurance Company v. Glasbrenner, 417 F.3d 353
Allegheny College, B.A. (Political Science), 1993
Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., 1998
State of New Jersey
U.S. District Court of New Jersey
New Jersey State Bar Association